Sunday 18 September 2011

trust me

 assalamualaikum ^^

my sayang, the third times and second day without sayang is pure torture, i miss the times when you'll message me in the morning, bully me on the phone when we talk even in the car. sayang make story and i did trust sayang with my serious face. suddenly sayang laughing me, damn! 'aku lurus bendul' *poke my head*. i miss your voice which is talk-2 to much with non-stop and babbler me. you are so adorable sayang.
just spending time with sayang makes me happy. i seriously wished that you didn't leave me. sayang, thanks for being there for me whenever i was down and needed someone, you always consoled me give me advice and everything, thanks sayang, iloveyou, i fucking miss you la. T_T


 swear to God, i love you from bottom of my heart. trust me dear!

xoxo, momoy

No comments:

Post a Comment