Monday 4 July 2011

see, how ego.

 assalamualaikum ^^

this is not the 1st time they have had this conversation. it happens every day.

Girl: What’s wrong??
Boy: I like her so much..
Girl: Talk to her!!
Boy: I don’t know.. She won’t ever like me..
Girl: Don’t say that!
Boy: I just want her to know how I feel..
Girl: Then tell her!
Boy: She won’t like me..
Girl: How do you know that??
Boy: I can just tell..
Girl: Well just tell her..
Boy: What should I say??
Girl: Tell her how much you like her!!
Boy: I tell her that daily..
Girl: What do you mean?
Boy: I’m always with her.. I love her..

Girl: I know how you feel.. I have the same
problem.. But he’ll never like me..
Boy: Wait. Who do you like??
Girl: Oh some boy..
Boy: Oh.. she won’t like me either..
Girl: She does..
Boy: How do you know..??
Girl: Because, who wouldn’t like you??
Boy: You..
Girl: You’re wrong..
Boy: I am..?
Girl: (smiles) So are you going to talk to her?
Boy: (smiles back) I just did.

xoxo, momoy

1 comment: